Paneer and Pepper Wrap, tortillas stuffed with a filling of tender soft paneer, crunchy bell peppers, dressed with exotic herbs in a creamy smooth mayonnaise sauce or spread. The spicy and lip smacking filling inside a crispy wrap is a treat for your taste buds, every time you sink your teeth into it.
Paneer and Pepper wraps can be served anytime, either as an evening time snack or in the dinner. These are so irresistible that you can enjoy them anytime. Either you have them in your lunch box or enjoy them in your kitty, these paneer and pepper wraps will always uplift you and you just can’t have enough of it.
The best thing about these wraps is that the cooking time is very very less. The only time-consuming processes are to chop the veggies and later assembling everything over tortilla to make it a wrap, so if you are expecting guests at home then you can do all the preparations earlier and then serve them quickly as your guests arrive.
The process of making these Paneer and Pepper wrap is divided into three easy steps:
1. Cutting veggies and making sauce or spread
2. Toasting the tortilla
3. Assembling everything to make mouthwatering Paneer and Pepper Wraps.
Here is the step by step recipe of Paneer and Pepper Wrap, so go ahead and indulge yourself in sinfully yummy wraps.
Paneer- 200 gms, cubed
Onion- 1, medium size (thinly sliced)
Red Bell Pepper- 1/4 cup (thinly sliced)
Yellow Bell Pepper- 1/4 cup (thinly sliced)
Green Capsicum- 1/4 cup (thinly sliced)
Cabbage- 1 cup (finely shredded)
Lettuce Leaves- 5-6
Mayonnaise- 1/2 cup
Tomato Ketchup- 1/4 cup
Red Chili Flakes- 2 teaspoon
Cumin Powder- 1 teaspoon
Black Pepper Powder- 1 teaspoon
Oregano- 1.5 tablespoon
Salt- As per your taste
Olive- 1 tablespoon + extra for pan toasting the tortilla wraps
Herbs Seasoning Mix:
Thyme- 1/4 teaspoon
Marjoram- 1/2 teaspoon
Garlic Powder- 1/4 teaspoon
Onion Powder- 1/2 teaspoon
Oregano- 1/4 teaspoon
Paprika- 1/4 teaspoon
1. Let’s start with cleaning and cutting of the veggies and putting them together.
2. Heat olive oil in a pan and add onions in it. Saute them till they are golden in color. Don’t overcook or burn them.
3. Add veggies and mix well. Stir fry them over medium flame till they are cooked. Keep the veggies crunchy and don’t overcook them. We just want over veggies just cooked or al-Dante and not soft and mushy. They should retain their crunch.
4. Add cumin powder, black pepper powder, salt and red chili flakes and mix well.
5. Add paneer cubes and mix well.
6. Add oregano and mix well. Check salt, pepper and chili and adjust them if required.Your filling is ready.
7. Now in another bowl take mayonnaise, tomato ketchup and herbs seasoning. Mix well and your spread is ready.
8. Now drizzle some olive oil over a non stick an and toast the tortilla from both sides till some brown spots start appearing on it.
9. Take out the tortilla on a plate and spread the mayonnaise-ketchup spread over it evenly.
10. Put some lettuce leaves over the tortilla.
11. Put the filling in the center.
12. Fold the tortilla from both sides and again toast it over hot girdle for a couple of seconds from both sides and take out in a plate.
Yummy wrap is ready to serve. Enjoy hot with any dip or sauce of your choice.
Also, do subscribe our YouTube Channel by clicking on subscribe button for delicious recipe videos.
Cheers, and do like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/VegetariansDelight to get updates on our latest recipes.