Marble Cookies recipe with its step by step pictures. Today we will learn to make eggless Marble Cookies.
Chocolate Cookies or Vanilla Cookies….???? Which flavor to be used? This may be a difficult question for many of us when we decide to make cookies for our kids. As they sometimes love plain sugared vanilla cookies and sometimes they love to relish their all time favorite chocolate cookies. But now no need to worry, as now they can enjoy both their favorite flavors at the same time.
These Marble Cookies make an ideal breakfast when served with a glass of milk. They can also be relished in evenings with a cup of tea or coffee. You can even keep them in your kids’ lunch box to be relished in school.
So let’s start making these eggless Marble Cookies and here is the step by step recipe with pictures.
Ingredients for making Marble Cookies:
Refined Flour (Maida)- 1 cup
Unsalted Butter- 125 grams
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder- 1/4 cup
Milk- 1/3 cup (Lukewarm)
Powdered Sugar- 3/4 cup-1 cup (Adjust as per your taste)
Vanilla Essence- 1 teaspoon
Baking Powder- 1/2 teaspoon
How to make Marble Cookies:
1. Before we proceed to make our Marble Cookies, just collect all the ingredients at one place, as it will save our time.
2. Take sugar and butter in a mixing bowl. Make sure that butter should be at room temperature/
3. Add vanilla essence and using an electric beater, mix them well till it is light and fluffy. You can do this manually also using a hand whisker or mixer.
4. See the texture. It’s so light and fluffy.
5. Gradually sieve the flour and baking powder in it.
6. Using a spatula gently fold it into a soft dough, just combine the dough together.
7. Divide the dough into two equal portions and add cocoa powder in one of them.
8. Cling wrap both the dough separately and refrigerate them at least for 2-3 hours.
9. Preheat the oven at 200° C. In the meantime, take both the dough out of the refrigerator and remove the cling wrap off them. Pinch out a small amount of dough from both chocolate and vanilla dough and using your palms roll both of them together and press them very delicately with the heels of our palm. Make other cookies too in the same way and arrange them on a greased baking tray.
10. Bake them at 180°C for 15-20 minutes and as I always say please adjust the temperature as per your oven, as temperature settings may differ depending upon its size and model. Check the cookies after 15 minutes, if they are not done then bake them for another 2-3 minutes. When they are done, take them out on a wire rack and allow them to cool down to room temperature.
11. When completely cooled, store them in an airtight container and enjoy with your cup of tea or coffee. Your kids will enjoy them too with milk.
Cheers, and do like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/VegetariansDelight to get updates on our latest recipes.